Are you looking to take your career to the next level by appearing for law and judiciary entrance examinations? Then you must be looking for the best judiciary coaching institute. With a host of options across the country, we understand that it might be difficult for you to choose the best one. Worry not! One of our top suggestions includes Rahul’s IAS Academy, a prestigious coaching institute in the Wazirpur region of Delhi.
But what makes this law and judiciary coaching institute in Delhi the best? What are the features that set it apart from the many other academies? If you are willing to know this, and much more, read on in this article. We’ve included extensive details about the facilities, courses, faculties, and a lot more.
What Makes Rahul’s IAS Institute The Best Law and Judiciary Coaching Institute?
There are many features that determine whether a coaching institute is the best fit for your needs. To help you, we’ve enlisted below the top reasons why Rahul’s IAS Institute is better than the rest for law coaching in India.
- Experienced Faculty Members: The faculty members at Rahul’s IAS academy bring with them years of experience. Rahul Sir, the owner, himself has 26 years of experience. And this not just implies that they can teach the course well. They always have stories and case studies to narrate and a sense of what each student needs, which results in a premium educational experience for students overall.
- Interactive Lectures: The lectures conducted at Rahul’s law coaching centre are interactive in nature. Each student is given the freedom to express their opinion and ask questions to the faculty members without hesitation. Hence, students can gain the confidence necessary to speak up in public spaces, which will be a vital aspect of their careers in the future.
- Both Online and Offline Classes Available: This coaching centre offers coaching via both the online and offline modes. This is beneficial for students because it gives them the liberty to choose their study mode as per their preferences and not just take up whatever is available. If you prefer lectures from the comfort of your home, you can opt for online classes. And if you want to be part of an interactive and competitive classroom environment, you can select offline classes.
- Detailed Notes: The notes provided by this coaching institute are comprehensive and cover all the aspects of the judiciary examination. As a result, students don’t have to refer to multiple books only to get confused because of the unorganized study pattern. When you study from the notes provided by an institute, you get access to the best compilation of knowledge, which is overlooked by the most experienced minds in the field of legal teaching.
- Conceptual Learning: At Rahul’s, they teach you on the basis of concepts. Why is this important? Because when they use this unique approach to education, they create a sense of curiosity in them, as a result of which they remember the information for a longer time. This interest-based and conceptual learning is what sets this coaching centre apart from others.
- Hundreds of Model Answers Provided: The teachers also provide students with hundreds of model questions along with their answers. They provide a printed set, as well as give these to students during the lectures orally.
- Regular Answer Writing Tests: At Rahul’s judiciary coaching academy, they understand the importance of improving the answer writing skills of their students. That is why, they conduct specialized tests for this on a regular basis.
- 3 Expert Counselors: They also offer free counselling services to the students, with a panel of three expert counsellors present at the centre every day. These are – Mr Krishna, Mr Anand and Mr Babloo. You can approach them with all kinds of problems and queries, and they will guide you to the best of their capabilities.
Rahul’s IAS Academy was founded in the year 2001.
Courses and Fees
Let us now have a look at the different courses taught at this judiciary coaching institute in Delhi and the fee charged for each of these.
Rahul’s judiciary coaching centre offers courses solely for the Judicial Services. There are four different kinds of batches for this course, which include:
- English Medium Offline Classes: The English medium offline classes are taught by the best faculty members, and students get exposure to a competitive environment which is necessary for their success in the future.
- English Medium Live Online Classes: Live classes have a convenience of their own, and hence many students are opting for these. And if you are looking for the best English medium live online classes for judicial services, then look no further than Rahul’s IAS Academy,
- Hindi Medium Offline Classes: If you are a Hindi medium aspirant looking to score good in the judiciary services exams, worry not. The offline classes by Rahul’s Institute are the best option for you.
- Hindi Medium Live Online Classes: Lastly, the Hindi Medium Live Classes by Rahul’s IAS Academy are among the best in the country. They offer the most extensive study material, and hence if you wish to have the best experience in your preparation journey, join this coaching institute today!
|Judicial Services Batch (English Medium) (Offline Classes)||Rs.2,97,500/|
|Judicial Services Batch (English Medium) (Live Online Classes)||Rs.2,97,500/-|
|Judicial Services Batch (Hindi Medium) (Offline Classes)||Rs. 1,75,500/-|
|Judicial Services Batch (Hindi Medium) (Live Online Classes)||Rs. 1,50,500/-|
Previous Years’ Results and Alumni
Rahul’s IAS Academy has produced impeccable results year after year after its foundation. This can be attributed to the excellent educational standards and the dedication of each faculty member towards improving the learning experience of their students. There are many rank holders every year who have prepared with the help of this academy, and hence if you also wish to score good, join these classes today.
Teachers and their Qualifications
The faculty members at this law coaching institute in Delhi are seasoned experts in the legal field. They know what it takes to help students succeed in competitive exams and become rank holders. Hence, they use this tried and tested recipe to ensure that each student gets the attention they deserve. Following is the list of some of the most eminent faculty members of this coaching centre:
- Rahul Sir
- Nidhi Ma’am
- Goma Ma’am
- Neeraj Sir
- and many more.
Name of Owners/Directors
The owner or founder of Rahul’s IAS Academy is Mr Rahul Yadav.
The batch size at Rahul’s IAS Academy is large. According to the founder, a large batch size means more students and hence, more queries arise. As a result, each student gets to learn something new and gain a broader perspective. Moreover, a large batch size also fosters an environment of competition. The result is that students try harder to score well in their mock tests and even the final exam. So a larger batch size brings out the best in students, which is also why Rahul’s coaching has emerged as one of the best judiciary coaching centres in India.
At this law coaching institute, you will surely get the most exhaustive study material. Each part of these educational resources is carefully designed and organized by the best minds in this field. That is why you can rely on them for the best help in your preparation journey. These notes cover all the necessary topics as per the syllabus, thereby ensuring that you get all the correct information.
Hostel and Mess Facilities
Hostel and mess facilities are not available at Rahul’s IAS Academy.
Mode of Coaching
Rahul’s law coaching centre in Delhi offers classes via both online and offline modes.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
|Address with Pin Code||Gate No. 3, A-4, Wazirpur Industrial Area Rd, near Shalimar Bagh Metro Station, Block A, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Wazirpur, New Delhi, Delhi, 110052|
|Contact Number||011 – 27655845, 011 – 27654216,+91 9811 195 920,+91 9811197581, +91 9811195024|
|Email IDemail@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Media Handles||FacebookInstagramTwitterYouTube|
Ratings (Out of 5)
Rahul’s IAS Judiciary Coaching Academy is rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
“I would like to say thanks to Rahul’s IAS for the tremendous support they have provided me throughout my academic journey. The faculty is top-notch, and the personalized attention they give to each student is simply amazing.” – Sangeeta Nama
“Rahul’s IAS is a place for you where your search ends if you are an aspiring student of Judiciary. The one thing I liked the most about Rahul Yadav Sir, is the method he uses for teaching his students. Even if you don’t understand the concept in one go, he will reiterate the concepts to you until you are through with it. He is not someone who just comes in his class, gives lectures for hours and done. He will make sure that whatever is told in the class, you will get that in your head even if that requires extra efforts.” – Shanky Bhatt
“Rahul’s IAS is the best there is. The faculty and the other staff are not only extremely good at their job but also very kind and helpful. This place will make you feel like it’s your family, even with the online classes. No institute can be a 100% perfect, but it’s the intention that counts. They strive to be the best every day and genuinely have the students’ best interests at heart. Us disciples are too small to review our gurus, but I would be remiss if I didn’t compliment their teaching. They take you into so much detail with so much ease that you fall in love with law all over again. Hope this review helps anybody who is conflicted about joining the institute.” – Aishwarya Singh
“For me, Judiciary Preparation = Rahul’s IAS, and this is not just a statement, but it’s an experience that I had during my preparation under the guidance of Rahul Yadav Sir. Rahul’s IAS coaching institute’s is a combination of experienced faculty, effective teaching approach, top-notch infrastructure, personalized attention, and impressive results make it the best institute for judiciary preparation in Delhi.” – Shanker Bhatt
“Almost zero gravitational attitude towards the students, no negative force behind this institution. Properly behaved, and gently treated to everyone. Otherwise, you come here and feel the vibration of the environment of Rahul’s IAS. Become the family of this institute in itself a great thing.” – Nafish Ansari
THE BEST COACHING FOR JUDICIARY IN THE COUNTRY and I cannot stress over that line more. The level of knowledge Rahul Sir and other teachers have is outstanding. All the teachers motivates you all the time and teach so well. Taking admission here will be the best decision of your life. Good luck. – Kunal Rana
So that was all about the best coaching centre for law aspirants – Rahul’s IAS Academy. If you wish to experience a premium learning experience and unlock a future with potential, look no further than this academy. We have added all the necessary details so that you can make an informed decision. So, if you agree with us, register today! Happy learning