There are many individuals aspiring to get a job in the aviation and hospitality industries. But, not all dreams are fulfilled because many people don’t understand the importance of proper training. If you want to pursue a lucrative career in these luxurious industries, then you must get help from the best air hostess institute in India.
In this article, we have added the most comprehensive details about the top 5 air hostess academies in India. From Air Crest Air Hostess Academy to Flying Queen Air Hostess Academy, these institutes ensure top-quality training standards, reliable study material, and a team of trainers who understand what it takes to prepare aspirants so that they get placed with the top names in the airline and hospitality industries.
1. Air Crest Air Hostess Coaching in India
Air Crest is a premium name when it comes to cabin crew training in India. They have a wide range of courses for students, which are focused on the success of their students. Moreover, each of these courses is taught keeping the industry standards in mind. Furthermore, the faculty members are dedicated to enriching the study experience of the students, thus making it easier for them to ace their dream jobs.
- Courses Offered and Fees:
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation Management||INR 3,00,000 to INR 4,00,000|
|Diploma in Air Hostess Training||INR 1,50,000 to INR 2,00,000|
|Certificate Course in Air Hostess Training||INR 75,000 to INR 1,00,000|
- Name of Owner / Directors: Rajesh Kumar is the founder of Air Crest Air Hostess Academy.
- Founding Year: 2010
- Hostel and Mess Facility: One of the primary reasons why Air Crest is the best air hostess institute is that they also offer hostel as well as mess facilities to their students, thereby making it more convenient to experience campus life and get excellent training.
- Study Material: Study material is also provided to students at this coaching centre, thereby making it easier for students to be well prepared theoretically.
“I am very grateful to Air Crest Air Hostess Academy for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a cabin crew member. The training was excellent, and the placement assistance services were very helpful. I highly recommend this academy to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in the aviation industry.” – Rajesh Srivastava
“Truly the best training institute in India for individuals looking to work in the aviation and hospitality industries. I studied here and got the best placement opportunity with the help of these experts. Couldn’t have asked for a better institute. Thank you, Air Crest.” – Jayant Shetty
|Google Ratings (Out of 5)||4.5 out of 5|
|Working Hours||Monday – 9:30 am – 5:30 pmTuesday – 9:30 am – 5:30 pmWednesday – 9:30 am – 5:30 pmThursday – 9:30 am – 5:30 pmFriday – 9:30 am – 5:30 pmSaturday – 9:30 am – 5:30 pmSunday – Closed|
|Address with Pin Code||Sec-25, 2nd Floor, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana 122001|
|Contact Number||+91 73033 31098|
|Social Media Handles||FacebookTwitter|
2. Indian Air Hostess Academy
The Indian Air Hostess Academy is known for the many certification and diploma courses that are offered at the most affordable prices. Since its inception, this institute has worked with the goal of enhancing the careers of aspirants by providing them with the finest quality of training.
- Courses Offered and Fees:
|Retail Management||INR 82,000|
|Hospitality Management||INR 82,000|
|Airport Ground Services||INR 82,000|
|Aviation Management||INR 82,000|
|Hotel Management||INR 82,000|
|Air Ticketing||INR 82,000|
|Tourism and Travel Management||INR 82,000|
|Tourism and Travel Management||INR 165,000|
|Hospitality, Travel, and Customer Service||INR 165,000|
- Founding Year: 2008
- Hostel and Mess Facility: Separate hostels are available at this training academy for boys and girls. Furthermore, they also have a mess facility for students. Hence, students will get convenient accommodation and meal options when they pursue their training from here.
- Study Material: Indian Air Hostess Academy also offers the most well-structured and detailed notes to its students.
“It is the best institute in and around Delhi for studying a professional course in aviation. I would strongly recommend you people to join here. There is a 100% job guarantee in AIRPORTS and travel OFFICES as a Cabin Crew as well as Ground Staff. and coming to infrastructure, classrooms are well furnished. I absolutely loved their commendable efforts in training the students.” – Aakanksha Narang
“One of the best Aviation institutes in Delhi, where I learned a lot about the Aviation and Travel Industry, they have very good teachers and having a good support staff. They help me to guide my career and also help me to improve my communication skills.” – Nidhi Sharma
“One of the best institutes where I learned a lot about aviation, groomed myself, and got a good placement at the end. Very good teaching staff and supportive.” – Anjaneya Sarma
|Google Ratings (Out of 5)||4.9 out of 5|
|Working Hours||Monday – 10 AM to 6 PMTuesday – 10 AM to 6 PMWednesday – 10 AM to 6 PMThursday – 10 AM to 6 PMFriday – 10 AM to 6 PMSaturday – ClosedSunday – Closed|
|Address with Pin Code||Tagore Garden, WZ-52 TOP FLOOR, opposite to PILLAR 432, New Delhi, Delhi 110027|
|Contact Number||+91 98216 27725|
|Social Media Handles||FacebookYouTube TwitterLinkedInPinterest|
3. Aptech Aviation
If you are looking for an air hostess academy in India that helps you develop employable skills, then Aptech Aviation Academy is the best pick for you. The trainers at this institute follow a unique teaching approach that prepares you to face the challenges of the industry and helps you emerge as the best professional. What’s more? This academy has an excellent placement record, and many of Aptech’s students are now working with renowned airlines.
- Courses Offered and Fees: The average fee for pursuing the excellent courses offered at the Aptech Aviation Academy is INR 1 lakh. These courses include:
- Aviation, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Ground Staff and Hospitality Management
- Aptech Certified Customer Service Professional
- Retail Management
- Airport Management and Customer Care
- Ground Staff Services
- Cabin Crew Services
- Event Management
- Airport Terminal Operations and Management
- Personality Development
- Founding Year: 1986
- Hostel and Mess Facility: Hostel and mess facilities are not available at this air hostess institute. However, there are many affordable options available near the campus for students to choose from.
- Study Material: Experts in the fields of aviation and management have compiled the most effective notes for the students at Aptech Aviation.
“Aptech is a very good aviation course academy. Genuinely very good aviation course training is done here. And a lot of students have also been selected through Aptech. They provide very good training to all the students going to the airlines, and Shalini Mam’s behaviour is very good. She guides the students very well.” – Monika Joshi
“Thank you, Aptech Academy Dehradun. You get very good training, and many students have been selected after training, so I would say that all those who want to do an airline course and want selection an airline must visit Aptech Academy Dehradun and fulfil their dream. Thank you, Shalini Mam and all the Team members of Aptech.” – Ashu Sharma
“Friends, if you also want my airline dream to be fulfilled, then do visit Aptech Academy Dehradun 💯 per cent your dream will be fulfilled.”– Naviya
|Google Ratings (Out of 5)||4.5 out of 5|
|Working Hours||Monday – 9 AM to 6 PMTuesday – 9 AM to 6 PMWednesday – 9 AM to 6 PMThursday – 9 AM to 6 PMFriday – 9 AM to 6 PMSaturday – 9 AM to 6 PMSunday – Closed|
|Address with Pin Code||SECOND FLOOR, 56, Rajpur Rd, opp. HOTEL MADHUBAN, Kandholi, Kairwaan Gaon, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001|
|Contact Number||1800 266 0666|
|Social Media Handles||InstagramFacebook Twitter or XYouTubeLinkedIn|
With the most technologically advanced infrastructure at each centre, Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training provides not just theoretical knowledge but also practical training to its students. What makes this institute different is that it offers a comprehensive range of certification courses that are designed keeping the industry’s demands in mind. They also organise exclusive on-campus interviews for students and ensure that they are hired with the highest salary packages possible.
- Courses Offered and Fees:
|Certificate Course in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management||INR 1,50,000|
|Certificate Course in Hospitality, Travel & Customer Service||INR 1,50,000|
|Certificate Course in Hospitality Management||INR 1,00,000|
|Advanced Certificate Course in Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Customer Service||INR 91,000|
|Advanced Certificate Course in Aviation & Hospitality Services||INR 91,000|
|Advanced Certificate Course in Airport Ground Services||INR 91,000|
- Name of Owner / Directors: The executive director and founder of Frankfinn is Mr. K.S. Kohli.
- Founding Year: 1993
- Hostel and Mess Facility: This air hostess academy in India does not offer a hostel or mess facility to its students.
- Study Material: The study material of Frankfinn is carefully curated and ensures that the students get the best chance to enhance their knowledge.
“Frankfinn Institute is the best institute where you can actually make your dream come true. I have learned a lot of things here. I have learned about Grooming, Personality Development, Hospitality And Swimming and many more things. I would like to thank Frankfinn for showing me the right path.” – Vishaka Bhanushali
“At first, when I decided to join Frankfinn, I was a bit confused that “Is this the right decision”?But when our training started, it was a good experience for me. I got good and understanding trainers who helped me to improve my personality, communication, and grooming. During the last module, I got selected in Taj Lands End for the front office department.” – Chetna Gurav
“I would like to thank my trainers Amitava Sir, Pinky Ma’am, Madhavi Ma’am, Sarita Ma’am for their friendly and helpful nature. They actually helped me to build as well as enhance my skills.” – Maanya Singh
|Google Ratings (Out of 5)||4.5 out of 5|
|Working Hours||Monday – 9:30 AM to 7 PMTuesday – 9:30 AM to 7 PMWednesday – 9:30 AM to 7 PMThursday – 9:30 AM to 7 PMFriday – 9:30 AM to 7 PMSaturday – 9:30 AM to 7 PMSunday – Closed|
|Address with Pin Code||301, 3rd floor, ARK7 building Raghoba Shankar Road, Thane Station Rd, near Nagrik Store, Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400601|
|Contact Number||022 2534 1093|
|Social Media Handles||FacebookInstagram YouTube TwitterLinkedIn|
5. Flying Queen Air Hostess Training Institute
Flying Queen Air Hostess Training Institute is one of the first names that comes to aspirants’ minds when they want the best learning experience with an affordable fee structure. This institute offers an in-flight training trip
and a hospitality internship to its students, and that too for free! Furthermore, students will get 100% job placement assistance when they join this academy
- Courses Offered and Fees: The following is a list of the courses offered at Flying Queen Air Hostess Training Institute. All these courses are very reasonably priced to make the training accessible to a large number of students.
- Diploma in Air Hostess/Cabin Crew Training
- Certificate Course in Air Hostess/Cabin Crew Training
- Diploma in Airport Ground Services
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Travel & Tourism (Air Ticketing) Course
- Founding Year: 2017
- Hostel and Mess Facility: Students studying at the Flying Queen Institute will have to make arrangements for their accommodation and meals themselves. This is because the academy does not provide these facilities.
- Study Material: Flying Queen is also known to provide the most extensive set of resources to its students in the form of notes and a lot more. As a result, students are able to self-study after they have attended their classes and solidify the concepts.
“Are you looking for an institute for aviation courses? , I think your search ends here. This is the very institute which doesn’t mislead the students in the name of placement, and also, courses are affordable. Teachers in the institute are sincere, experienced and tenacious, and they always push the students to study hard and keep an eye on their attendance.” – Sudha Ahuja
“Hey, I am Namrata, a student of Flying Queen Academy. I want to share my experience of my internship in the hospitality sector, which was provided by our institute. It was an amazing experience. I learnt various kinds of work from hotels, which would be helpful to me in the future. And I want to say thanx to Flying Queen Academy for giving me a chance. Thank you.” – Namrata Gautam
“Hello, I am Ranjeeta from Flying Queen Academy. I have done my internship at Four Point Sheraton Hotel, which was provided to me by the academy. It was a great experience, I learned a lot of things while working in various departments. This experience will help me in my upcoming future.” – Ranjeeta Kumari
|Google Ratings (Out of 5)||4.4 out of 5|
|Working Hours||Monday – 10 AM to 6 PMTuesday – 10 AM to 6 PMWednesday – 10 AM to 6 PMThursday – 10 AM to 6 PMFriday – 10 AM to 6 PMSaturday – 10 AM to 6 PMSunday – Closed|
|Address with Pin Code||Pitampura Head Branch: FD-8, 2nd Floor, Near Pitampura Metro, Pitampura, Delhi 110034|
Mumbai Branch: South Wing 3rd Floor, Best Commercial Centre B Wing, Andheri West Station, Near McDonald’s, Mumbai-400058
|Contact Number||Pitampura Head Branch: +91 77770 95777, +91 77770 96777|
Mumbai Branch: +91 77770 92777
|Social Media Handles||FacebookInstagramTwitterLinkedInYouTubePinterest|
These were our best choices for the top 5 air hostess academies in India. If you are genuinely interested in developing the skills required to build a successful career in industries like aviation, travel, tourism, hospitality, and management, then you must enrol at one of these institutes and experience the best of what training has to offer. All the best!